Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"I want to pump you up!"

So, being home sick has given me entirely too much time to sit and think about nothing and everything all at once. After going to the doctor and falling for the lets see how much to weigh line, I have no vowed to start exercising and eating better after this weekend. This has been a bad year for me in that category and it has gone on long enough.


A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical.
The nurse starts with certain basic items.
'How much do you weigh?' she asks.
'115,' she says.
The nurse puts her on the scale
It turns out her we ight is 140.

The nurse asks, 'Your height? '
'5 foot 8,' she says.
The nurse checks and sees that she only measures 5' 5'.

She then takes her blood pressure
And tells the woman it is very high.
'Of course it's high!' she screams,
'When I came in here I was tall and slender!
Now I'm short and fat!'




This is kind of how I felt afterwards. But that's what I needed a swift kick in the butt to send me on my way. So its my goal to the McKinney YMCA and check out the facilities and sign myself up. I can't just sit around and watch Biggest Loser and watch them work their butts off, and not do something myself. So hopefully in the next few days I will start feeling better and be able to start something good for myself. I figure I need to set a weight goal to better encourage myself. So I will be working out all the details tonight im sure, especially if its anything like last night, when I didn't fall asleep til 6am. Working nights sucks! It has me all screwed up lol. So anywho, after my date this weekend in Wichita Falls, I shall start the whole working towards a better me plan. Wish me luck!


Coming to a gym near you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that lady in the leotard. She is at our hill billy family reunion every year. Seriously, she looks identical to T's cousin.
LOLOLOL Try adjusting her.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever tell Macie that her math teacher adores her???

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL, I sure hope Terry doesn't have a cousin who looks like that lol! SCARY! Yes Macie knows about her math teacher! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... yep he does. Seriously. They could be twins.

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL Thats hot, well I hope she works hard at the gym, im going to look like that if I don't get my butt in gear!

Amanda Idell said...

aww woman... scarry that is motivation right there to go to the gym.

Heather Atchley said...

You did NOT have to post that picture! But you know, everyone has to start somewhere and at sometime.