Friday, October 10, 2008

Things I cannot Live without

1. My Cell phone, yes I will freak out, if I do not have it at all times, u may laugh, but its just me, deal with it. LG Dare Pictures, Images and Photos
2. My laptop, my old one broke, I bought a new one the same day. HP Pictures, Images and Photos
3. Japanese Food, I could eat it every day, its so dang good! Photobucket
4. DVR, I work nights, Im always up, there is nothing to do, thank goodness for DVR! uverse logo Pictures, Images and Photos
5. Pepsi. I have tried so hard to give it up, its just not going to happen! PEPSI Pictures, Images and Photos
6. XM Radio, I am in my car way too much to not have good music all the time. XM Radio Pictures, Images and Photos
7. The Ellen Degeneres Show, I could watch that show all day everyday. It makes me laugh so hard. ellen Pictures, Images and Photos
8. My Camera, I love to take pictures!Elixim 7.2mp Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Heather Atchley said...

With this list you sound like quite the plugged in girl! No wonder you didn't survive camping!

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm with you there...if I don't have my phone with me I feel like a part of me is missing!