Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Shameless Plug

I know most of you who read this blog are from Texas, but I wanted to post a shameless plug for my Aunt Sasha in case anyone is every in the need for a fantastic photographer. Sasha is absolutely amazing!!! She has done both of my sisters weddings, and she is worth every penny!!! She is actually pretty inexpensive and will actually fly to places if needed for a wedding/event (since she does live in Utah). Just keep her in mind the next time you hear of anyone needing a photographer! You will not regret it!

Here are a few pictures I could find that she has taken, but I lost most of my pictures, so if you want to see more of her amazing work go here or here.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

It helps that she has such amazing models! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow, Amy has bigger b@@bs than Lindsey!

Rachel Mohat said...

HAHA im pretty sure its just a good bra with padding!