Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eight

Eight things that I am passionate about...
1. My Friends/Family
2. Blogging
3. The kids I care for
4. Im currently passionate about my personal perception of myself and making an effort to make it better.
5. My dogs
6. Chet
7. Taking Pictures
8. Being happy

Eight words/phrases I use often...
1. Dang Gina
2. WTF?
3. Don't Bark!
4. Dang Me!
5. If there is anything I can get you, just let me know (what I say to my patients at work)
6. Seriously!
7. I know right
8. Bless my heart

Eight things I want to do before I die...
1. Get married
2. Have a family
3. Travel with my husband
4. See my kids have kids
5. Drop 50 pounds
6. Get my bachelors degree
7. Learn another language.
8. Make something important of my life

Eight things I have learned from my past...
1. I judge myself too hard. I need to lighten up and have some fun.
2. Listen to your mom, she usually had sound advice
3. Live in the moment. Be present.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff, pre-worrying about something doesn't make things any better.
5. Never do today what you can put off til tomorrow *giggles*
6. Forgive much, love often
7. It's always better to give than to get.
8. Laugh Often

Eight places I would love to go or see...
1. The Eiffle Tower
2. Australia
3. The Green Rolling Hills of Scotland
4. Seattle
5. Niagara Falls
6. Miami
7. Greece
8. Bahamas

Eight things I currently need or want...
1. I need a crown on my tooth, I just don't want to pay for it
2. I want to fall in love again
3. I want a maid
4. I want to see Chet
5. I want to win the lottery
6. I want Kids of my own
7. I need to learn how to sleep at night
8. I need a vacation

I tag anyone who cares to do this! Just let me know so i can read your answers

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

I did your tag!

Unknown said...

You forgot to add: 'bless my heart' to the things you say a lot.

Amanda Idell said...

I did your tag too.