Saturday, October 18, 2008

My love affair with texting

Texting


Yes its true! Im not ashamed to admit it, I am in love with text messages. I can't get enough! I text from the moment I wake up, until all my friends have gone to sleep, I have even once text in my sleep! People have often said if you want to talk to someone, just call, why waste your time with a text. Those are the people who just don't get it. If I am texting, I can talk to you and 4 of my other friends at the same time, while watching a movie and playing an online game. Its great, with texting i can do a million things at once and still keep in touch with my friends. Sometimes you don't want to have a 45 minute conversation with someone, you just want to drop them a quick line and see how they are doing. I love that when I sleep during the day, and my phone is off, my friends and family can still send me texts that I can respond to when I wake up.
I was so greatful the day that verizon came out with unlimited texting, because i usually would spent at least $80 a month in text overages. I average about 4000-5000 texts a month, with some months being more or less. People say that our conversation skills are begining to lack since the introduction to text messaging. If thats true of some, its not true for all, I can still carry on a conversation with the best of them, but I would be lost with my phone!

textually active Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Amanda Idell said...

Amen SISTA... extually active ha haha.