Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tennisball football

My cousin David, invented this new game to play with my dogs and its actually quite a fun game. You kinda of play football, but with a tennis ball. Cooper plays defense and Daisy is on offense. I run around the backyard and Cooper tries to chase me and get the ball while I try and get Daisy open and toss her the ball and she catches it in her mouth. Then Cooper chases her since she is the one with the ball, its quite fun. Only problem is, Daisy has a tendency to bark if I take too long getting her the ball. She is a very impatient receiver. So its not a game that we can play too long at night cause it disturbs the neighbors. But its a very fun game, way too go David for coming up with it. Its fun for everyone!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

ha ha ha I love it.. only problem is my little chiwawa doesn't know how to even play fetch. he has add.

Lauralee Altice said...

fun! I want to play!
That's a good picture of David!

Heather Atchley said...

The picture of that dog with all the balls in his mouth makes my mouth hurt!!

Sharon Falk said...

Look you have orbs too!