Monday, October 20, 2008

Dear PMS

PMS Pictures, Images and PhotosI just wanted to write you this letter to let you know how much I truly HATE you! I hate what you do to my body, and how you make me feel so totally out of control. I hate that I feel completely in control for 3 to 3 1/2 weeks of the month, and then you come along and take that all away from me. And this is incredibly hard for me because I am an in control kind of girl. I hate that when you are here, I can cry for seemingly no reason at all. When you are here I come across as annoyed or mad or anything else along that nature, when in all reality I don't feel that I am, but I have been taken as such. It's the one time of the month, I feel as though I lose all control of my emotions. I can go from happy to sad in a matter of mere seconds. I walk around in a constant state of melancholy. I feel irrational, its like I get these rush of emotions for no reason at all, and I can't explain it, other than I just feel totally out of control. <span class=pms Pictures, Images and Photos" border="0">And then there is the intense insane food cravings that you give me. They are out of control! I'm not usually a major junk food attic, I mean I will eat something here or there, but other than my Pepsi addiction, I'm not usually big on junk. Well, that all is true til you come around at a certain time of the month, and then all of my "usuals" are thrown out the door. Along with my workout plan I am really working on eating better. I wouldn't call what I'm doing a diet but any means, but I'm just trying to make healthier choices but right now it seems almost impossible to do. It seems as though it doesn't matter how many bottles of water I drink and how many apples and bananas I eat, my intense desire for greasy salty french fries is still there! Whats up with that? Lay off already!!! PMS Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't see you as a right, or an entitlement to be Bitchy once a month as some others may do. I don't see you as the typical acronym of Putting Up with Men's Shit, or Potential Murder suspect or any of those other silly things people have come up with. I just wish you could come and go and remain unnoticed. I'm tough, I can handle you, I just don't want others around me to have to deal with you at the same time. Just come in peace and leave the same way. So just so you know PMS, I hate you, and that will never change. You and I will NEVER be friends, you make me into someone I don't want to be. Please work on changing this, its important to me!

Thank you, <span class=

2 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

HA HA HA HA isn't that the truth.. my diet has been shot to crap and my birthday cake is now non exsistant.

Heather Atchley said...

LOVE the comics and quotes! When I get like this BJ asks me "what is wrong with you?" You would think after 7 years of knowing me he would have caught on by now.....I tell him it is hormones and I can't help and how I truly wish I could. He finally experienced "male PMS" as I call it, and he told me what he was feeling and I kept nodding my head going "yes, yes, been there done that!!"