Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Late night thinking

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

This little quote was always found on this decoration my mom had or has I can't even remember now, on her wall for years. I have read it on a number of occasions. To me this little saying says a lot. So many people think that they have to have everything just right in their lives. They want to have all their little ducks in a row and what not before you can get married, or even while they are married. They think that I will be happy if only...my kids were perfect, my house was always clean, I was completely debt free, etc. Sure all those things are great, but are they absolutely necessary for happiness? Is it possible to be happy without everything just so? I mean hello, who really has a perfect life with everything just right? No one! There are ideal things that you would like, it doesn't always work out that way, and I plan to still try and look for happiness regardless! Who's with me?

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

True Story. I have that quote on a plate in my kitchen.