Saturday, October 11, 2008

Seeing Stars

tattoos Pictures, Images and Photos Not me although i wouldn't mind if it was lol


A lot of people have things that are their favorite. Favorite team, favorite color, favorite number, favorite flower, and the list goes on. I happen to be in love with stars. I love the real stars as well as the shape and anything that has the shape on it. I am not into astronomy, or the Dallas Stars or even the Dallas Cowboys, but I will sport a Dallas cowboys hat because it has a star on it. Photobucket I don't know what it is about stars but I want to buy everything I can find with them. I'm not crazy and buying everything in sight, but i do have several pairs of star earings, a star bracelet, shirts with stars on it. There is just something about stars that are beautiful to me. I love looking at the stars in the middle of the night when the whole world seems quiet and its just me and the beautiful stars above. Does anyone else have something they just love or brings them peace like this?


"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for thats when stars shine the brightest!"
Unknown

2 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

AHH HA THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE STARS ON YOUR LAYOUT... IT ALL KINDA CLICKS.... I LIKE THE SHAPE OF A CIRCLE ITS JUST NEVER ENDING I FIND THAT PRETTY COOL.

Unknown said...

You like stars? Wow how did I not know that? ;) I love that poem.. beautiful!