Saturday, October 11, 2008

Im speechless

I was browsing through some pictures on photobucket a few weeks ago, looking for pictures that represented back pain for a blog i did a while back and I came across this image.

back Pictures, Images and Photos


I wasn't sure what to say, and I still am not sure to say. Upon further research I found out that the back corset is not the only thing they are doing now days. They actually even have a rib corset too.
Photobucket



AGAIN, what is this world coming to?

3 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

eewwwww how so very unatractive... what is the point? as gross at it looks i am not sure i see the apeal of it.

Lauralee Altice said...

Lateral piercings, or surface piercings are so gross! There was kids that went to hair school with me that had them down their chest and on kid has his collar bones done and one ripped out! It is so crazy and nasty!

Heather Atchley said...

WTF!!!! I am completely freaked out! That is nasty. I wonder how they do it, though, or why??