Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls Night

Photobucket


Macie and Amy don't have school tomorrow so they are spending the night at my house. They have the day off to go to the state fair, but Amy already went so we are hanging out here. We are watching Ellen and then we are going to watch Transformers cause the girls have never seen it all the way though so we are having movie night. Tomorrow we are going to hopefully go to lunch and "hang out." A few years ago Macie used to ask me to hang out with her, and when I would ask her what that meant, she would say, "you know take me to the mall...and buy me stuff." LOL I love my girls!

6 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

lol ... and buy me stuff. oh man.

Megan said...

Your blog is so much fun to read! I hope you have fun tonight.

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL u really think so Megan? I didn't think many people read at all. Thanks!

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm jealous! I miss my girls! Will you "hang out" with me too?!

Rachel Mohat said...

Of course but you gotta come here! But U gotta buy ur own stuff, I will just let u spend time with me LOL

Unknown said...

Wow, havin a sis would be so much fun! Blah - dumb brothers lol