Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorting through my pictures

I was taking some pictures of my memory card tonight, and i thought I would just share some of the pictures. They are all random nothingness, just stuff I wanted to photograph.

Funky Sky

An underexposed picture of the night sky, but looks kinda funky

Photobucket

Shopping at Costco, as always my camera was in my purse

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The sky when I left work this morning at 730am

Medical City

Where I work

Jinbeh

Halloween time at Jinbeh

Photobucket

My beautiful little sister on our girls night

Sexy Motherpucker

Saw this at Target, it made me laugh


2 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

I can't believe how old Macie looks!
Mom and I saw that lip gloss too and thought it was so funny! Their whole line of stuff is pretty funny!

Heather Atchley said...

Taking pictures of yourself shopping at Costco?? Could you be more random and weird? ;) Macie is quite beautiful. Let's hope she has a good head on her shoulders and idiot radar to avoid horrible boys when she is a teenager.