Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Day

Today was a great day off. After the girls spent the night we went to Jinbeh for lunch plus David. PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then I went for a massage to try and help my headaches. They are always such painful things for me. This one lasted 2.5 hours and thankfully I feel so much better. She was able to help with the tingling I have been feeling in my right hand, and the really bad headaches. I have never had my stomach and ribs massaged before, that was a new experience, but it was a very painful area for me, so obviously it was needed.
I came home and worked out for 30 minutes on the elliptical, then took a break and watched a tv show. Then I took the dogs on a 30 minute walk/run around the neighborhood. Daisy was so hot when we came back that I took her in the back and watered the lawn while she chased the hose. She goes crazy over the hose, she loves eating the water.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Attack of the Killer Doggie

Photobucket

She was so happy after her walk and playing in the water

Photobucket
They are both such happy dogs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Daisy still like the vacuum hose?

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more question Rach.... where is Jinbeh? It is looking really yummy right now.

Rachel Mohat said...

Its off of Preston near 121 right by Toys are Us

Lauralee Altice said...

In that first picture with Daisy it looks like their is mud coming out of the hose!
I miss Jinbeh...can you tell them to put one out here for me! Oh and and OTB too!