Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Motivation City

Its been a while since I have written a blog, im rather slacking in the blog department since I was going almost daily for a while. I feel as though I am slacking, I am working on this whole new city I have decided to become a resident of. And that is Motivation city. I have decided that I am going to do the whole "new years" resolution a little early this year. Not only is Chet a wonderful guy but he has also helped to motivate me to want to change for the better. He is helping to encourage my spiritual side, making sure I am reading my scriptures every day and saying my prayers. I have also been working on myself physically and trying to at least walk my dogs every day I can, since it benefits both them AND me. I also am trying to watch what I eat and drink more water. Im not saying im going on a diet, cause I don't do those lol. I have to create an environment where mentally I can flourish. If I tell myself Im going on a diet I just start to hate life lol. Things are going so much better in my life than they have in a while and I can't be more grateful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're happy.. Motivation City sounds like a nice place to be.

Amanda Idell said...

Chett seems to be a wonderful man... its always nice to be around someone who wants you to be your best self. We all need more friends like that, and he is a some honey bunches of hottness (no you can't use my cool saying)