Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Eights

8 Tv Shows I Love to Watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Fringe
4. The Ellen Degeneres Show

5. What I like about you
6. Reba
7. Dawson's Creek
8. The Ex List

8 Things I did Yesterday


1. Slept
2. Went to my parents
3. Went to the mall
4. Did my workout video
5. Did a mile on the elliptical
6. Did a face mask
7. Bleached my teeth
8. Put my aromatherapy lotion on

8 Things I am looking foward to


1. Losing Weight
2. Getting Married
3. Finding a new job that is easier on my back
4. Having kids
5. My next trip to Wichita Falls
6. My next vacation, whatever or wherever that may be
7. Getting out of debt
8. The next season of So you think you can dance and American Idol

8 things on my Wishlist

1. My own family
2. Finish Painting my house

3. Get my carpet replaced
4. Get a sprinkler system
5. Plant some trees in my backyard
6. Become a more motivated person
7. Get my own personal masseuse
8. A tricked out racecar

6 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

You want a tricked out race-car? That is something that I didn't know! What kind?

Amanda Idell said...

YAY you did a tag!!!

Rachel Mohat said...

I dunno maybe like the kind on The Fast and the Furious. I like to drive fast and that would be pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

also add to your lists: go to lunch with Nancy J.....

Rachel Mohat said...

Nancy I have never been to lunch with u in my life, well maybe to tag along with my mom, so I would never think to add that to my wish list

Anonymous said...

I love it when you do the eight series!

-Chet-