Monday, October 13, 2008

He asked why I am so nice...

I was taken back by that statement. "Why are you so nice?" Is that an accusatory statement? Is it a bad thing to be so nice? Anyone who has ever been close to me knows (at least I hope they do) that I would go to the ends of the Earth for those I care about. That is just the kind of person I am. My mom told me that when I was a child, I would always give away my candy to others before I would take some for myself. I would always give away the last piece if someone wanted it, even if it meant i didn't get any, the important part was that I got to share.
I have often been the person that would give up my wants and needs in order to satisfy someone else. I don't like to fight, and will often concede in argument in order to stop the fight. Often winning is just not that important, I would rather agree to disagree. I'm not claiming to be perfect and what I state about myself is not 100% the case, but is usually something I try to live by. I have found that when u are in a relationship, it works best if you give 100% of yourself to the other person, and if they do the same. Everyone is happy!!! No one is perfect, I have never claimed to be, but nice is what I am. So if you happen to be on the receiving end of my "niceness" consider it a compliment. It means that you mean the world to me, and that I would do anything for you. I never expect anything in return, that is not why I do what I do. I give because it makes me happy. Its how I show I care, it's how I show what u mean to me.
So when he asks why I am nice, my response is this....I am nice because you open doors for me. I am nice because my heart skips a beat when I see you staring into my eyes. I am nice because you are the hardest working person I know, who deserves a break in life, that you just don't get. And if I can help in anyway, its what I will do! I am nice because I would do anything to hear you laugh. I am nice because you have been hurt so bad, and I want you to know that the world is not all pain. I am nice because there is nothing I like more than talking with you for hours on end about nothing at all. I am nice because you fill up my gas, fill my tires with air, and offer to wash my car. But above all, I am nice because that's who I am, and I want to show you I care. To me, it’s up to you how you want to treat me. All I know is that I want to be the best I can be. This is why I treat people the way I do. Nice girl Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Amanda Idell said...

And that is why I am happy,pleased and grateful to be Y-O-U-R friend!!

shahna said...

What is his NAME? He sounds wonderful.

Unknown said...

You're the best.

Anonymous said...

Do you still share candy cause I'm really craving some chocolate right now. :)

hey, let me know when MAT makes some of her famous sugar cookies. I'm craving those too.

Rachel Mohat said...

Shahna his name is Chet.