Wednesday, October 29, 2008

From 10 to 1

About Me Pictures, Images and Photos


I decided to take the opportunity to do this blog tag for my own entertainment.
It may not make sense to many but for me, it has been a load off;)! I am not tagging anyone, but if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. I found it challenging yet releasing.


10 things I wish I could say to 10 different people:


1) I know you think we are perfect for each other, but I don't feel the same. As hard as that may seem, I will never feel that way, stop comparing me to everyone else, just move on.
2) I wish you could just suck it up and face your fears, stop letting them hold you back and not being able to experience life to its fullest, so what if you fail, at least u tried, that's a lot more than you can say about your past.
3) I hate that I can't be there for you all the time. I know your reasons you had to leave, but its still hard for me to hear u are sick and alone.
4) No one has a bigger heart than you, I wish you could see yourself like others see you, you are an amazing person!
5) Sometimes I wish you would just turn your brain on, just once in a while. Maybe then you wouldn't say the things you say.
6) I wish you would trust me more, I know I haven't always made the best decisions in my life, and I know you will never stop worrying, but eventually you will let me grow up.
7) If given then opportunity I will love you harder and longer than anyone ever has.
8) I wish you had listened to us when we were all trying to warn you before. I hate this situation that you have gotten yourself into, and I wish so bad that I could take the pain away. You deserve better!
9) I don't know if I tell you this enough, but I am so proud of what you have done with your life. I know I wasn't always there for you like I should have been, but you have become one amazing woman!
10) I know you are a big dreamer, but do you always have to act on all of these dreams? Can't you just find one thing you like and stick with it. Be good at that, and don't be so flighty.

9 things about myself:

1) I can't stand Sunday pot roast dinner. I used to love it, but somewhere along the way I just stopped liking it. It doesn't kill me to eat it, but I just don't like it anymore. BLECH!
2) I don't have many things I have to have "just so" but I really do not like it if my toilet paper doesn't come up over the top. I hate it when it hands down below, don't know why, I just do.
3) I consider myself a fairly intelligent person but I say the dumbest things all the time, and I can't spell to save my life. When I was in first grade I could spell words I cannot even pronounce now, what happened to me?
4) As a nurse and someone who should be obsessed with germs, I'm not, at least not when im not at work, I have been known to share my food with my dogs.
5) I'm really allergic to fire ants, and yet I have been bit a ton of times. You would think I would be smart enough and wear shoes when I go outside and maybe gloves when I do yard work, but I don't and I get bit time and time again.
6) I had a horrible reaction to the MMR vaccine when I was younger, my parents hence have not given vaccinations to any of my sisters. But when I went to nursing school I went against my dads wishes and got all my vaccinations.
7) I come across as very outgoing, but I can be extremely shy. I am not big on groups, I will usually be found off somewhere away from everyone else if I don't feel comfortable.
8) I have always made fun of my dad and his silly jokes and silly sayings, and yet lately I have found myself repeating some of them. *Hits head on the desk*
9) I am the most patient person with my friends, but I tend to lose my patients easily with my family, why is that?

8 ways to win my heart:

1) Make me laugh
2) Listen to me, I know I ramble
3) Kiss me on my forehead
4) Laugh at my stupid jokes
5) Make it clear to me that you care about me
6) Talk to me
7) Be silly with me
8) Take interest in something I like

7 things that cross my mind a lot:

1) I need to not eat that
2) I have really got to work out more
3) I probably should be cleaning right now
4) My friends
5) My Family
6) I have got to find a way to make more money, and spend less
7) I need to find another roommate

6 things I do before I fall asleep:

1) Take my dogs to the bathroom
2) Brush my teeth
3) Take out my contacts
4) Put on my jammies
5) Set my alarm
6) Read my scriptures/say my prayers

5 People who mean a lot:

1. My parents
2. My sisters
3. My nephew Camden
4. My friends
5. My extended family

4 things I am wearing right now:

1. Scrubs
2. Long sleeved red shirt under my scrubs
3. Scrub jacket tied around my waist
4. My shox

3 CD's that I listen to a lot (currently)
1. We the Kings
2. Demi Lovato
3. Lesley Roy

2 things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married and have kids
2. Go on a mission with my husband

1 Confession:

I am often the absent minded professor type. I spend a lot of time contemplating, thinking and analyzing. My memory fails me often. My organization is pathetic. I can be quite lazy. My world is loosey-goosey and messy. Then there are times when I remember everything, and am motivated to do anything and everything all at once. I always expect the best from everyone, it has often let me down, but I believe this is the best way to be. I am non-judgmental and forgive easy. I try to be the best person I can, but that is always a work in progress. I like to surround myself with people who make me laugh, challenge me, and those who make me think.

5 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

That must have taken a while to do that...it's hard not to try and guess who each person is you are talking to in the first part.

Lauralee Altice said...

That must have taken a while to do that...it's hard not to try and guess who each person is you are talking to in the first part.

Heather Atchley said...

Under the part about yourself...I totally agree with #2--toilet paper over the top or nothing! I can't stand it the other way either, even at hotels I will turn it around. And #4--I always noticed that about you too. I was always the one with sanitizer in my purse using it or being paranoid. In high school I would actually hold my breath if I just passed by someone who sneezed or coughed! Good thing I ended up not being a nurse huh? But I'm no better off I suppose, because kids are germs-fests!

Unknown said...

I love this blog!!! :)

Paige and Family said...

I like your blog. I think we have a lot in common!!