Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Great Night in Wichita Falls

I drove up to Wichita Falls to see Chet again tonight, and had an absolutely fabulous time. He is a great sport and allows me to be my silly crazy self and we have a great time together. We went and got ice cream, and I stuck my ice cream cone in his face lol. Bless his heart he, was a good sport. We ate Japanese food for dinner, it was a really fun time!

Photobucket

Waiting to eat at the Japanese Restaurant

Photobucket

Fun with ice cream

Photobucket

Taking pictures in the dark makes me look kinda cross eyed lol

4 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm glad you had fun!

why were you taking pictures in the dark? ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL.....Silly Rachel was taking pics in the dark because we were trying to Watch National Treasure 2 and she loves taking pics all the time. She showed me all the driving pics she took of herself just on her way to Wichita Falls. Haha, it totally cracks me up!

-Chet-

Unknown said...

LOL yeah she DOES love those pics!

Amanda Idell said...

LOL glad Chet cleared that up.. cause I was going to ask 'Why were you two in the dark" Anywho it's nice to know that someone is having a wonderful time.