Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Biggest Loser

One of my favorite shows on tv right now is The Biggest Loser. It's amazing to watch these people who have lived a sedentary life make the change for the better in order to better their lives. One of the personal trainers on the show is Jillian Michaels. She is a Satan reincarnate. This women is brutal. She is a no bull, take no prisoners kind of woman. She is not afraid to get in your face, yell and do whatever it takes to break down the mental barrier to make you succeed. She is the person you love to hate, but she will make do what it takes. Up until today im not sure I liked her at all, but she IS amazing, and she gets the job done. She is amazing, she looks amazing but she has put in the work to get that way. Sharon said she had gotten some of her DVD's and was going to start some of her work outs. She even has a book called Winning by Losing, im thinking about picking it up, I need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm totally jealous of her body! She makes me want to get into a gym! I love Biggest Loser! They didn't show Bob's group much the past two shows.

Amanda Idell said...

I think Jillian is a man!! Ha ha seriously what kinda woman has a bod like that.

Anonymous said...

Rach! Did I convert to you this show??? j/k. I totally love it too and I'm not a fan of Heba at all!
Love ya,
Hattie