Monday, September 22, 2008

A True Friend

When you have things go wrong in your life and you are feeling down in the dumps, its always great to have a friend who knows you better than you know yourself. Who knows all the right things to say to help your pull your head out of your butt and see all the things that are right there in front of you, just waiting for you to grab hold of. It is this true friend that life would be unbearable without. Thank you Jenn for always being there for me, and for helping me when I can't help myself!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Thank you hun! I love you and hope you know anytime you need a hug, reality check, or a head/butt removal I'm here for you! Always. <3

Anonymous said...

awww Rach, Is that what your mom said about me? She's so sweet!

Rachel Mohat said...

I don't know that my mom writes on my blog but if she starts you will be the first to know!