Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't worry, be happy

My coworker has told me that I need to work on "cheering up" my blogs because she is tired of my being unhappy and my blogs are depressing. LOL That is not my intention, I am not intending to depress anyone reading, I write to get my feelings down so that I can move on. And that is exactly what I am trying to do. I am wanting to make the best of the situation I have found myself in. So what if all the dreams I have had for myself have not seen realization. They will happen! Just not right now. So now I have to heal and move on. I have been hurt, I have found myself in a situation I have worked so hard to avoid. But I am a good person, and I have a lot to offer to the world. And I will get better don't worry.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

just realized you had a blog.
sorry i don't have any words of wisdom...not such an inspiring friend. but i do love ya!

grammie said...

Yes you are a good person and yes, things will get better. Thanks for making a blog.