Monday, September 29, 2008

Crazy Cooper

My dog cooper is a lover of everyone. He may be frightened or bark when he first meets a new person or animal but it doesn't take long for him to make great friends. When Macie first got her kitten London in July, Cooper was scared to death of her. He was constantly running away from her or shivering when she came by. Then it turned into he could tolerate being near her, but wouldn't interact. Now, Cooper and London have become best friends. Its to the point that when Cooper is not at my moms the cat crys trying to find her friend. Cooper loves to run up and head butt London to get her to start playing with him. At times it looks like one of them may be hurting the other with the noises they make at times, but they always go back for more, so I figure they can't be playing too hard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What would we do without our crazy pets? :)

shahna said...

Cooper is a GREAT dog name! I love it. I wish I had thought of that a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, you are always two steps ahead of me....