Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was wondering...

It's been brought to my attention, that some people may actually be reading my blog. So... you are not required to leave me comments, especially because I know that many of my posts are just meire ramblings, but if you could just leave a comment just once so that i know you are reading. I would love it! It encourages me to keep writing on this thing, if I know its not just going out to cyber space never to be heard of again.

Thanks!

PS. This means you too Grandma, you can leave anonymous comments you don't have to have a google or blogger id. Click anonymous and leave a comment just be sure to sign it so I know who its from!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach!
I'm reading.... er just starting reading your blog. Post lots of pics, ok?
Miss you.
Hattie

Rachel Mohat said...

That would require me to take pictures...but I will do my best!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach,
This is your Grandma. I HAVE BEEN reading your blog and when I
saw your comment hoping I would say a comment I thought how FUN!!!! What's up? GUESS WHAT---I have text messaging now. So I expect to hear from you. The only thing is I will need to learn how first. I have to keep up with you guys...lol

LOVE, Grannie T

Anonymous said...

I read your blog Rachel T...and uh... since you're a nurse and you know more than most docs.... will you sneak me some sample meds? LOLOLOL You know me, I love the samples :)

ps. Tell Macie that her math teacher Mrs. Madden is in my ward and I asked her if she had Macie as a student and she said, "oh yes I do, and she is my favorite one!"