Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My little girl's growing up!!!

Yesterday, I guess I can say since its after midnight, Macie turned 12 years old. I can't believe that my little diva has gotten so old. Man I feel so old now, I might need a minute.........ok im good now. We went to dinner as a family and I snapped a few pictures I thought I would share.

Photobucket

This is actually how she looked going to school, the tiara and everything

Photobucket

David is not so cooperative with taking pictures

Photobucket

So I took revenge on him and took a picture of him talking and eating lol

Photobucket

My mom and macie

Photobucket

Macie didn't even want to put her food down for a picture. LOL just kidding we sprung it on her

Photobucket

They even sang to Macie in spanish, but they gave her dessert and then tried to charge my mom for it! DUMB! Of course she didn't pay lol

3 comments:

grammie said...

Tell Macie Happy B-day from Sugar Momma.

Ashley McCune said...

Macie is 12?! Oh my goodness!! I can't imagine it

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm sad I missed the party! Of course mom ended up getting the dessert for free :)
I can't believe that she is going to young womans this Sunday!