Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It makes me happy



I know what you are thinking, its childish, and cheesy and yet there is nothing that can bring an instant smile to my face quite like this show. I know its filled with cheesy adult language that would never grace the lips of a 15 year old's mouth. But there is something found within the emotions of the relationships of these silly hormone plagued teenagers that elicits feelings in me no other.

A few quotes, maybe you will see what I mean:

"As much as you want to, you can't rely on someone else to make you feel alive. It's an inside job"
-Michelle Williams as Jen Lindley

"You could spend your whole life looking for perfect love, and i promise you, you'll never find it. It's because love isn't perfect! Everyone is flawed, including you."
-Kerr Smith as Jack McPhee

"Never forget what you mean to each other, of the effect you have on each others lives...because friendship can never really be over or under estimated."
-Michelle Williams as Jen Lindley

"[to Joey, about Pacey] You want him. You want him like I want you. You love him, like I love you. The only difference is he loves you back, the same way... and you deserve that, OK? And I'm not gonna be the one who stands in the way of you getting that... You're free, you can do whatever you want."
-James Van Der Beek as Dawson Leery

I know I know im pathetic what can I say? But I love this show, always will. I own all the seasons, im starting over from the beginning, just finished disc one of season one. And the smiles haven't stopped. This is such a good show!!!




No comments: