Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Visit

Photobucket


Chet and Valerie came and visited again over Christmas. It was great having them here as always, it was such a fun and relaxing time. Chet is always so helpful when he comes to visit. They left on Monday and I had to work that night, so I stayed in bed til late. And while I was sleeping, he cleaned the bathroom, took down my Christmas lights and hung up this Cafe sign my mom gave me in the kitchen. It was such a treat, I have never been around someone who is always so willing to help. Its quite a treat! My family just loves having them around which is great as well. When Val is in town, Macie is her best bud. She loves to go where ever Macie goes. Its just fun to have them around, its just happy times. I feel as though we are in a way, playing "house." Its like I get to see what its like to be married and have a child for a few days. And the thing is, I love it, and can't wait to have it. Someday I say....someday!