Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gotta love Madlibs!

dear santa, Pictures, Images and Photos

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Holly's Christmas party. It was Chet who spiked the punch with too much Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Perfume.

I thought it was funny when I put Monica's T-shirt on my head and danced the Polka on the Couch while singing `"Just Dance"'. I didn't mean to break Holly's I-pod and don't know why Holly would sue me for Drive by shooting.

I don't remember calling Jon's wife a Beautiful Horse---even though she looked like one with Purple eye shadow and Green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Jenny's husband's Nose, it was only because I ate too much of that Fried Rice.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Hummer through my neighbor's Roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Tan Cat and have me arrested for Murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Kind and Quiet. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Lazy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Poorly yours,
Rachel (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 2 bucks!

Dear Santa Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

That is so funny! Where did you get that idea from?!

Unknown said...

LOL!

Rachel Mohat said...

I googled "dear santa" cause i was going to write my own letter to santa and wanted ideas but found this little gem instead!