Sunday, December 7, 2008

I got tagged

1. Where is your cell phone? On the arm of the couch right next to me
2. Where is your significant other? Looking for me I hope
3. Your hair color? Brown right now
4. Your mother? The most wonderful giving person I know
5. Your father? Someone I can go to about anything, I love him
6. Your favorite thing? Being around people I love
7. Your dream last night? I wasn't sleeping last night. But I don't remember one today
8. Your dream/goal? Marriage and family
9. The room you're in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Being alone
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Living life to its fullest
13. Where were you last night? Working in the hospital
14. What you're not? organized
15. One of your wish list items? To find pure happiness
16. Where you grew up? Carrollton
17. The last thing you did? Made my bed
18. What are you wearing? Jeans and a White shirt, my sweater was too hot
19. Your TV? on Ellen of course
20. Your pet? cooper is on the couch next to me, daisy is on the ground chewing a bone
21. Your computer? Is a HP laptop
22. Your mood? overwhelmed
23. Missing someone? Absolutely
24. Your car? Acura TSX
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
27. Your summer? Like any other time of year, work work and life
28. Love someone? I love lots of people
29. Favorite color? Green
30. Last time you laughed? An hour or so ago at my sister trying to give Camden a both, he didn't want it.
31. Last time you cried? a few weeks ago

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

I wasn't trying to give Camden a both...i was giving him a bath! :)