Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Say what?

So I am at work tonight, and I had made myself a hot chocolate and brought it to the desk. One of my coworkers Monica loves to constantly harrass me about being Mormon. She knows a guy that works in security that considers himself a "jack-mormon" and she has since decided that every Mormon must indeed be of of these. She is insistant that I am out getting drunk every weekend and sleeping around as every "normal" person is, dispite what I tell her. But anywho, I digress.
So I bring this hot chocolate to the desk and she goes "Are you allowed to have that?" I was all, hot chocolate? Of course I am. And she goes "oh yeah its because you are one of those...one of those...whats it called?" Knowing full well she was going to yet again call me a "jack-mormon" I just decided to tell her the word so the teasing could begin. But much to my surprise I didn't tell her "jack-mormon" I somehow said "Jack-ass mormon." LOL I turned about 20 shades of red the second it came out of my mouth, I am not sure why that was what came out. A little miscommunication between my mouth and my brain. But now I will never hear the end of it. Monica just loves telling anyone who will listen that I am now a "jack-ass mormon." STUPID MOUTH! : x

Open Mouth, Insert Foot Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Ha! I love it, I think I want to be a jack-ass Mormon too...some would say I have been for years! :)

shahna said...

funny. ;o)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!