Sunday, December 14, 2008

Caveman style

Photobucket


So I have decided, why wait around for the perfect man to drop in my lap or to realize that I really am the peanut butter to his jelly. So why wait, that's what people of today do, but why? I say we kick it cave man style and I just club him, drag him to my cave and make him mine. We will life happily ever after as Mr and Mrs caveman. We can have little caveman children and rest at ease at night on our little rock pillows. What more could I ask for?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL just the idea of dragging my hubby around by his hair.. of course, that'd be if he HAD hair.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your post title made me giggle... sounds a litle naughty. :)

Snarky Belle said...

"I say we kick it cave man style"
So, how funny are you? I loved this one!! Thanks for making me smile today!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. But remember, what's the rush!? Hey, I'm miserable. When am I going to get better? Will you come over and stick an IV in me so that everyone will stop nagging me that I'm not drinking enough? (I'm serious, by the way)!