Thursday, December 11, 2008

Addiction

. Pictures, Images and Photos


I have a confession to make: I'm a blogophile.

I had no intention of becoming a blogophile. It just happened. Ive got a taste of it and I can't stop. Now I'm hopelessly addicted.

Let me start again. Hi. My name's Rachel and I'm a blogophile.

This is where you all say, 'Hi, Rachel' and give me encouraging smiles.

I have a tendency that when I like something, I want to do it over and over again. I guess you could say in a way I have an addicting personality. I am not passionate about many things. But when I really like something I like it a lot. There are certain foods, shows, people, things etc. I become addicted. They bring me happiness and joy and so I want to have them over and over. So for now I will have to go to BA. Bloggers Anonymous. I have an addiction.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! *encouraging smile*

Rachel Mohat said...

Thank you, I know admitting it is the first step. I will need your support.

Anonymous said...

When's the first meeting?

Anonymous said...

Hi My Name is Cindy Taylor and I am a Shop-a-holic can I go with you at the same time as I am addicted to shopping :)