Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

This year I had to work at the hospital on Christmas Eve. Im usually stuck working that or Christmas day, that is just the way it works in a hospital. So I started getting text messages at 715am from Amy, she was anxious to open her Christmas presents and wanted to know when I would be home. She doesn't quit understanding nursing and that you don't get to go home the second the clock strikes 7am and my "shift ends." So I got home at 8am and then it was rounding everyone up and convincing my mom to get out of bed, cause she had had a late night. We all hit the jackpot as usual for christmas. My mom always spoils us rotten. I was able to snap a few pictures of our oh so early faces. I thought I would share with anyone reading.

Photobucket

Macie starting to take out the contents of her stocking, boy she looks tired!
Photobucket

Amy got a skirt in her stocking
Photobucket

David reaching into his stocking. Daisy wanted to be involved in all the action but she just got in everyones way!
Photobucket

Dad cheesin it, half asleep too!
Photobucket

Amy sitting on "santas" lap
Photobucket

This is how Cooper cuddles with me early in the morning
Photobucket

Wherever the presents were, so was Daisy
Photobucket

Everyone just starting opening them at once
Photobucket

Even Grandma came out to join the the festivities
Photobucket

London kept watch over the presents
Photobucket

Daisy finally settled down under my moms feet out of the way

No comments: