Friday, December 12, 2008

Old Skool

I was trying to post a comment to my coworkers blog and its on msn so it required me to sign in. I noticed that it had a really really really old picture of me. So I and to go look at the pictures. WOW talk about a change from then to now. LOL Thought I would share.

Photobucket

I think this is right before I started nursing school
Photobucket

Sharon Me and Lauralee playing on the webcam
Photobucket

Lauralee and I taking a break in the dressing room while shopping
Photobucket

My hair!!!! What was I thinking?!?!

4 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

My hair is so different in every picture! That bottom one is so OLD!

Anonymous said...

Wow The one where you are playing on the Webcam Lauralee looks like she is 10 years old and then the next one she looks 25 WOW

Cindy

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Unknown said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE

Love them ;)