Sunday, December 21, 2008

What I want to know...

Photobucket

10. Why are all the tv and radio commercials on at the same time? I change the channel to escape one commercial just to find that every single other channel is also having a commercial. And while im on the topic of commertials, whats up with late night commertials? All i hear about is losing weight and male enhancement. Im tired of it!!!

9. Why are all the best parking spaces reserved for the handicapped? And, they don't even use all them. They are always empty, well except at walmart, then 90% of their clientele is usin them. I don't mind if you have the spaces, but can you share every now and then when Im in a hurry? When im not, I promise to park in the very back!

8. Why do the big corporations elicit young children into going door to door selling their useless crap? Who can say "no" to a child? That is extortion.

7. Why are computers so stubborn and inflexible? It's always their way or no way at all.

6. Why can't I pay my credit card with my credit card?

5. Why is it that all the good food is bad for your body. Ice cream, french fries...etc

4. Why is it that only women have their periods. Why can't men have their periods too!

3. Why did God give all the crazy people in the Middle East all the oil?

2. Why do people always like to talk about their bowel movements? My friend called me the other day and told me his poop was green! I wanted to pat him on the back and say "good job little buddy!"

1. Why doesn't life have a spell check? I KNOW I'M A SUCKY SPELLER! But if you can't laugh at me, who will?

No comments: