Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nothing makes me happier

Nothing gets my blood pumping more and puts a larger smile on my face than music, especially when its a song a really love. One persons music who has always been able to do that is Kelly Clarkson. She is just simply amazing! I have seen her in concert 3 times so far and I know it will be more especially with her new album coming out. Her music is just so much fun, and its no exception to her new song "My Life Would Suck Without You." I find myself staying in my car just a little bit longer hoping its going to home on the radio again. And after a busy day of cleaning house, nothing is more relaxing than watching this music video on audio repeat. I am going to preorder my copy of her new Cd coming out the beginning of March, you know I will be rockin out to that one! LOVE IT!
Kelly Clarkson Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Holls said...

She is so much better live too! Her concert was so much freakin fun! I wanna go with you again!