Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'll take the night shift, you can have the day

I Dont Do Mornings Pictures, Images and Photos


I have been thinking it would be a good idea for a while to find a job in which I was working normal "8-5" Monday through Friday job. I finally found a job like that and have began the "transition" to becoming a day shift person. Problem is my body doesn't like waking up when it's used to going to sleep. Instead of becoming easier as the days go by, it has become harder! I am finally back from my trip and Im exhausted. It was a lot to take in, a ton for my brain to absorb. And it doesn't stop there I have to be there in the office first thing in the morning tomorrow. It will be my first time to go with morning traffic so I really have no clue how long its going to take me to get to work. Well I guess I shall hope for sleep, wish me luck I hope my day in the office goes smoothly.

8 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

Hopefully your body will adjust quickly!

grammie said...

First of all, where did you get that picture of me??? I am glad you are back and I know that your brain is crammed full of all the things you learned in training. You will adjust to the time change eventually, I think. You are going to do a great job. They are lucky to have you. Have a great "First Day". NancyP

Snarky Belle said...

Wishing you sound sleep, and peaceful commutes!! Good Luck!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I used to be what i'd call a morning person, now I'm not a morning or night time person, I want to sleep ALL the time! Is Holly still around? Y'all call us!

Alicia J said...

Good luck with your new job. I hope it's a good change for you (and your back).

Anonymous said...

not sure how to be happy?

Rachel Mohat said...

You got it, I am unable to be happy, thanks for pointing that out. Heaven forbid I talk about my life and my daily trials in my own blog, but I guess that is just too much to ask for.

Holls said...

Oh my gosh!!! I want to stick a hot poker up this anonymous person and scramble their insides then rip em out!! They need to mind their own business. It's your blog and you can write about whatever you feel the need to and if they don't like it they don't have to read it! There's no need to add these rude, obnoxious comments and act like a freaking child....