Saturday, January 3, 2009

Double Agent

Photobucket


I remember back in the day when Shahna would have girls from the ward over to watch Alias. It seemed like several people would go, but I hadn't ever watched the show so it was too late for me to start. I always remember them going on and on and on about how awesome the show was. So last year I got the first season as a gift by request, and I was hooked. Talk about right up my alley. I have mentioned before that I LOVE LOVE LOVE movies/shows where females kick butt. And that is just what this show brings! Action, betrayal, disguises, mystery. Its great! I know im so behind on this bandwagon, but better late than never right? I took a long break from watching the shows and then I forgot where I was. I watched like 5 repeat episodes and now im back on track. Im half way through season 4 and there are twists and turns around every corner. Amazing! Its a great treat for when its after 4am and u still can't sleep!

Photobucket

No comments: