Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feel Young Again


My dad sent me this video, he figured with me working in home health I could appreciate the humor, which of course I could. Thanks dad!
Work has been crazy busy, I feel like I have done so much and yet I have done nothing at all. I have so much to learn still. I spent several hours with one of the nurses from Abilene yesterday. It was really nice to go meet two more patients that I will be taking care of. I was supposed to do more of it today, but it didn't work out for us to see the patient that we wanted to so I got to spend the day driving all over Texas putting up fliers trying to find people who want to help take care of some patients. I went to Keller, then to Rhome (which is out in the middle of NO WHERE) and then up to Denton. I covered over 150 miles. It was a busy day for me. But next week I am hoping to go to Abilene to work with the nurses out there and seeing some of their patients and learning the paperwork. So its coming along just slow and steady...

1 comment:

Holls said...

OH MY GOSH that is freaking hilarious!