Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What we want you to know

Its been a bit since I have blogged. Its been a pretty crazy week and I didn't want that to spill over onto my blog. I know I know, that is supposed to be a point of a blog, but this time I wanted to sit this one out. So I just finished working out and its 3am. I usually do 2.5 miles on the elliptical but this time I decided to push myself and I was able to make it to 4 miles. It wasn't a sprint, I didn't do a 7 minute mile, but heck I did it in almost 43 minutes. That's a 10.5 minute mile, its not horrible right? After that it was a bowl of All Bran Strawberry Medley. That's some pretty good stuff.

But anywho enough about that, onto what I going to blog about for tonight...

Photobucket


Its a pretty accurate description. While I don't believe that it describes every guy and every girl, it gives a pretty good idea of just how off balance the whole thing is. Girls can be pretty complicated, and some guys spend their whole lives trying to figure things out while others just give up. But there are some more things that girls just want/need. I will let you in on a few of those things and since 98% of those who read this are girls, y'all can let me know how I did and what I missed.

What girls want guys to know:

  • We will leave if you lie
  • We love it when you hug us from behind and whisper in our ears.
  • We are terrified of becoming our mothers, even though we admire them.
  • We are more forgiving of you than we really should be.
  • When we compare our flabby tummies to a kangaroo pouch, say nothing.
  • We are very impressed when you ask for our advice.
  • We're in heaven when you hold our hands.
  • You're sexy when you're shaving, fixing things, wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, driving, eating a peach, holding a baby.
  • We need to hear how you feel about us. Often.
  • We want to be the best thing that ever happened to you--and for you to recognize this.
  • It's best to consult your gal pals for gift ideas.
  • Celebrating our anniversary, even if it's only been a few months, earns major bonus points.
  • We like it when you tell us what you're thinking, even if you don't know yourself.
  • We remember everything about our relationship.
  • If you have to tell a girl how you feel about her...we make no assumptions.
  • Being able to make us laugh is so much more important than how much you can bench-press.
  • When we are upset, hold us close.
  • Look into our eyes and smile
  • Kiss us on the forehead
  • Push us on swings
  • We love flowers just because
  • Tell us we are beautiful
  • Its great that you can be the responsible dad, but its fun to see you get down on the floor and play with the kids once in a while. It really makes them happy.
The Truth Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

So true, if they only knew and could get it in their heads! :)

Anonymous said...

You're back! I missed your posts.

Unknown said...

Nice pic at the bottom ;)