Friday, November 14, 2008

The little things

While many see the big picture, I tend to look see past that to see the little things. Its not always intentional. But that is me none the less. I tend to notice things that may be unique, that may set you apart from someone else. I commented to my friend Molly one time, how she had this long indented crease down the middle of her tongue. I tend to notice an outfit that you may wear often, I know its your favorite. I notice what drink you like, and even if you use a straw or not. It may not seem like a big deal to others, but I notice the little things. To me, that is what life is all about. While big things may be great every now and then, its the little things that matter!

THE LITTLE THINGS Pictures, Images and Photos

  • It's about getting somewhere and finding the perfect parking space right up front
  • Its about that look, in someones eyes as they hold you close, scanning you for any sign that it might be ok to kiss you for the first time.
  • Its about wagging tails and puppy dog kisses
  • That certain smell that brings you so many happy memories every time you smell it.
  • Laughing so hard you cry
  • Making a child smile
  • Eating your favorite food
The list is lengthy, and I won't waste time listing everything, but life really is about the little things. I notice them, as I notice you!

"The little things, you do to me are
taking me over, i wanna show ya
everything inside of me
like a nervous heart that, is crazy beating
my feet are stuck here, against the pavement
i wanna break free, i wanna make it
closer to your eyes, get your attention
before you pass me by"

No comments: