Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Music makes me lose control

Music makes me happy! There is so much that can be expressed through song. I think that there are so many songs that express how I feel, even better than I can. As in the post secret I wrote about, there was one that says "Where words fail, music speaks. Songs can make me laugh, they can make me smile, they can even at many times make me cry. To love me is to love music, because I love music. I love listening to many different kinds of music, they all inspire me and move me in some way or another. Songs make you want to sing, they make you want to dance, or do anything that makes you happy. There is this song called Just Dance. And I loved it! She says "Just Dance. Its going to be ok." Those words just hit me, and its so true. Dance, it really is going to be ok! The other song that really has hit me hard lately is Leona Lewis's "Better in Time." She says that she is going to smile because she deserves it. HOW TRUE THAT IS? I need to smile, and I do deserve it!

Music Rose Pictures, Images and Photos


Song lyrics as I have said before always speak to me. There is not a situation in life where I can't find a song that "works" for that situation. I have always loved the song Affirmation by Savage Garden, and thought the words to be true, even though I hadn't experienced them before. But I know know more than ever that the line they say is true, "you can't appreciate real love til you've been burned."

"I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye"

music Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: