Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What Ive have learned...

  • Nobody will ever care for you as much as your mother
  • My parents are a lot cooler now than when I was 16, but my dad can still be a big goober
  • I learned that somethings are just not worth starting a fight over ....sometimes you just have to compromise. Really pick your battles rather that fight over stupid stuff.
  • As many friends as I have....I can only count my true friends on one hand
  • Ive learned that there is nothing I wouldn't do for the right man
  • Money does not buy happiness but it sure as hell makes this life easier
  • Ive learned that if you look for true love, you wont find it.....it will come to you when you least expect it.
  • I REALLY want to be a mom some day soon
  • Ive learned that praying every night really makes you feel better
  • Ive learned that it takes a very special man to capture my heart.
  • I take a lot of stupid pictures, but it makes me happy so I keep doing it
  • Its all in the kiss
  • Falling in love is the most amazing feeling in the world. You feel like your on top of the world
  • A broken heart is the worst pain anyone can ever feel and as much as you think you wont move on and heal.....you really do!
  • I love to write, it frustrates me because I want to like what I wright, but I love to do it!
  • I would never move out of Texas if I could avoid it
  • I don't like to be serious, I would must rather laugh
  • I just don't like my birthday
  • I love gifts that show you know me and that you thought about the gift before giving it to me
  • If you ask me if I need help I will most likely say no, I'm stubborn like that
  • I'm just not an outdoor person
  • I don't like to be dirty
  • Don't take anyone for granted....you never know when they will not be here anymore
  • I'm not always happy, and that's OK too
  • I love thunderstorms, especially when I'm in bed
  • I don't like to stress, and will do most anything to avoid it
  • I need sleep, I'm grumpy if I don't get it
  • Movies are my escape
  • I believe how you treat your mom is how you will treat me
  • Whats the point of rules if they aren't made to be broken every once in a while
  • Im not good in large groups, I just don't like them
  • Im simple, no need for something big or fancy to impress me
  • I judge myself harder than anyone else

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved those babe and the last one is really, really true.. Wish you could see yourself as those who love you see you. You really are an amazing person!!

Heather Atchley said...

The very last one applies to me too and I hate it but it is what it is right now. I never knew you would never leave Texas if you could avoid it....once a Texan always a Texan? :P I agree with what Jenny said, you are an amazing person and if you could only see yourself through someone else's eyes.....

Amanda said...

I didn't have time to read the list but the first one is SO TRUE! and your mother WILL ALWAYS love you more than you love her. I didn't understand that one till I had kids....

Lauralee Altice said...

I agree with Amanda, and I guess everyone else too! :) LOVE you sissy!