Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have grocery store ADD

I don't have A.D.D. Pictures, Images and Photos


So I avoid going to walmart at all cost. Not because its ghetto, or anything of that nature. Simply because when I do, I always end up spending way more money than I intended. So I make a trip to lovely walmart, to buy 3 things. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Brighter Light Bulbs for my ceiling fan in my living room, and Dr Peppers. So I walk in the doors, grab a cart and off I go. First corner I round I see a whole bunch of boxes stacked in the isle. And one is cotton balls. Ooo, I forgot Im totally out of those, turn around go back to the make up station to grab cotton balls. Then I proceed on, heading for the light bulbs...but I pass so much getting there! First I see an end cap with razors on it, ooo my razor is getting kind of dull, I need new blades. And I turn down the razor isle. Oooo there are so many pretty razors, maybe I will just get a new one! Moving on! I find the light bulbs, and then continue on down the isle and find fire starter logs. I have some firewood now, and they don't catch fire that easy, so I definitely need a box of those. Now onto the back of the store for the movie...easily found, now to the other side of the store for milk. But first to stop at the air fresheners. I am pretty sure mine were running low. 2 air freshener refills, easily done. But then I see they have air freshener that is a night light. And I remember that Val wanted me to get her a night light for when the next time she comes to visit. So I turn around and go look through the baby section, but they don't have them, so back to the air fresheners, I will just get that.
This is the kind of crap I do when I go to walmart. That was only about half my shopping experience. It continued on though the store. And by the time I was done, I had spend $80. I am so ADD when I go to the store, I shouldn't be allowed to go. I always find things I need. Its not like im really buying junk per say, I just keep finding things. Walmart is EVIL!!!

I have add Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN......AMEN.....AMEN
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE SAME KIND OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

GRANDMA T.

Heather Atchley said...

Heh, heh. I used to not shop at Walmart because I DID think it was ghetto and I was not the kind of person to shop there! But you really just can't beat the prices and being able to get such a variety of items in one place. So I have succumbed to the Walmart disease. However, I take stock of what I need in my house, make a list, and that is what I buy. Period! But I can see how what you did ended up happening...it can be tempting!

Unknown said...

Hooray to being ghetto! :D