Saturday, November 15, 2008

Define the Relationship

funny Pictures, Images and Photos


The hard thing about dating is reading signs. Its hard to know what they are thinking, and so sometimes its very common to have a DTR. (Define the relationship) I was talking with a friend of mine yesterday. He was telling me about this girl that he has gone out with for the past 2 weeks, pretty much daily, and he was wanting things to be exclusive. He didn't want to scare her by asking yet though, so he wasn't sure what to do.

He asked my opinion on what he should do. And it was really advice I should always live by myself. I told him to have patience. Relax. Enjoy himself. And above all be his fun self and she will come around. What is it with people after 2 weeks already wanting to decide what things are? I am not saying im not guilty of it, but seriously! Maybe after a month I could say yeah you begin to wonder, but then again he does see her almost daily. I know when you find someone you think you like, you want to know that they feel the same way about things. But then there are those who want to DTR like every week. Its like where do you draw the line? Where is the line between wanting to know, and either annoying or scaring the other person away?

I feel bad for my friend, know he wants to be in a relationship. Everyone wants to be loved by someone. But there are so many signs, and they are hard to read. What to do? You don't want to overstep your boundaries.

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

DTRs are the best :) haha
Go to this link to change where it says Comments
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secrets.php