Monday, November 10, 2008

Have you ever been this tired?

Have you ever been this tired?


I had to work the last few nights (Friday and Saturday night) and I got home from work around 830am. I guess I fell asleep around 9am and for some odd reason I woke up at 1030. That wouldn't be so bad but I must have been rather delirious because i thought that I woke up due to my alarm going off. So I got up, brushed my teeth, put my contacts back in, and hopped in the tub. I was so drunkenly tired that I dozed off for a for a minute or two in the tub. I couldn't figure out why I was so tired. After I got out of the tub, I looked at my phone (something I am not sure if I did before this or not) but I saw that it was only 1045am! What on earth was i doing up? I didn't have to get up until 3. So I put my pjs back on, took out my contacts yet again and fell immediately back to sleep. Even though waking up at 3 only meant I got 6 hours of sleep it felt like a ton of sleep compared to my hour and a half before. LOL

Have you ever been this tired?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I LOVE the pictures.
I love your blog Rachel. You make me laugh :)

molly said...

yes, i have been that tired! love the pictures!

Unknown said...

very cute :)

Heather Atchley said...

Ha! Ha! The pictures were great! And yes, I have been that tired...I have 2 kids 15 months apart....being tired comes with the territory!