Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Photobucket


I hope that everyone got to have a fabulous Thanksgiving and ate enough food to make them throw up. I am the lucky person that works in a hospital that is open 365 days a year. So I worked last night and Im working tonight. Not exactly what I would call a good time. I did wake up early today and went over to my parents for some fabulous before kicking and screaming on my way into work that i had to go in. LOL I know real mature huh?

But really at this time of year I am reminded of how thankful I am for the things I have in my life. I am so thankful for my family and friends and those who enrich my life every day by being in it. Thank you for everything, I love you guys!

1 comment:

Amanda Idell said...

Aww I LOVE YOU TOOO! If I were a lil kid on your floor I would want you to be my nurse :)