Thursday, November 13, 2008

If my life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool…

Opening Credits:
Please don't stop the Music-Rihanna
Very fitting, I think this is a good thing to start with

Waking Up:
Dreams-Cranberries
Sounds good to me


First Day At School:
Breaking Dishes-Rihanna
LOL "I don't know who you think I am"

Falling In Love:
Love you Madly-Cake
"I want to love you madly, I want to love you now" Sounds perfect to me!

Fight Song:
Us against the World-Christina Milian
LOL a tad too slow for a fight song

Breaking Up:
I don't Care-Fall Out Boy
HAHA this is great, I swear Im not hand picking these

Prom:
Lip Gloss-Lil Momma
Very Fitting

Life:
Do you Feel? Rocketsummer
WOW, amazing fit!

Mental Breakdown:
SOS (Rescue ME)-Rihianna
LOL I think this fits! Rihanna keeps coming up a lot lol

Driving:
Knowing Me, Knowing You-ABBA
I think if I drove to this I would fall asleep lol

Flashback:
Forever-Chris Brown
Fabulous choice

Wedding:
Believe in Me-Demi Lovito
I say this could fit

Birth of Child:
One Sweet Love-Sara Bareilles
Perfect. And beautiful.

Final Battle:
My Lovin (You're never gunna get it)-En Vogue
HAHA WHAT THE???

Death Scene:
Seventeen Forever-Metro Station
LOL This would have been a better Prom song

Funeral Song:
So Much Love-Rocketsummer
I think its fitting

End Credit:
Bubbly- Colbie Calliat
Thats a great song!

No comments: