Friday, November 7, 2008

Monica Night

For my last night before having to return back to work I was able to go down to Saginaw (near Fort Worth) to visit my friend Monica. She said she has been a little down lately, so we came up with a great recipe for smiles. We went to the Grapevine Mills Mall for dinner, movie and crazy pictures. A guarantee to make at least ME smile. It was a great night, we had a blast. Food was great, and movie was great, expect for not the ending I wanted. I hate it when a movie is perfect right until then end and then bam, not the ending you had waited for during the whole movie. *sigh* Oh well, it was still a great night!

Photobucket
A photo to start off the night
Photobucket
A photo Op
Photobucket
"They're Real and they're Spectacular"
Photobucket
Always entertaining myself
Photobucket
HUH?
Photobucket
Just like Kayne West
Photobucket
HEHE
Photobucket
Too cool
Photobucket
YUM!
Photobucket
I love to try on hats!
Photobucket
All smiles at dinner

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

haha...looks like y'all had fun! Did either of you get that flat iron?