Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun with friends

There are just not words enough to write about the need for friends. Life would just be incomplete without those who we consider our near and dear friends. Sometimes its not always what they do for you specifically, but the give and take you give each other. Knowing that you can count on each other, and be there when its truly needed. I don't have recent pictures with all my friends, and there are many that could be pictured, this weekend I was able to go visit my friend Monica and we both happened to be wearing our matching shirts she made for us at Christmas time. It was quite comical because we looked like little kids matching. But we laughed it off, and decided to take pictures to honor our event.

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

Matching shirts are only for little kids?! I LOVE matching shirts! This is the first time I've actually seen your blog! I don't think you've ever sent me a link to it and I just realized I you had one after looking at some of my comments! Dingaling! So excited to keep up with you Ms Rachel!!

Heather Atchley said...

haha! Awww, cute.