Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im almost licenced to play with dummies

After 8 hours of videos, questions and fun I am more than half way done with my training to become a CPR instructor. So far all it has cost my company was $400. Funny thing is, that is all I thought it was going to cost. But I guess I was wrong. Just those silly little cards that have to be given out are $4 bucks EACH, then I need manikins, face mask, student manuals, dvd's to show that are $100 bucks a pop. The money just never stops lol.
Thankfully the long 8 hours were made a lot easier to pass considering that the guy teaching my class was very good looking and he smelled yummy. The fact that I was 2 years older than him and he had a one month old, was not relevant.
cpr Pictures, Images and Photos

How not to do two man CPR
All I have left now is a 2-4 hour computer program to teach you have to be a good instructor then I have a two hour test out. Fun huh? The sad part is I will have to pay $150 bucks every two years to renew. But hey at least thats one more thing I can add to my "skillz"
cpr Pictures, Images and Photos


1 comment:

Holly said...

Sweet! And then you can come train me! It's amazing how easily I forget....